Get rid of wasp problems with the help of a wasp pest control specialist. We are certified pest controllers performing the best pest control for wasps Sydney wide. Rex Pest Control will protect your home from wasps.
Wasp nests made in or near houses, such as in roof spaces can present a danger as the wasps may sting if people come close to them. Stings are usually painful rather than dangerous, but in some cases, people may suffer life-threatening anaphylactic shock. In case you notice wasps nest anywhere near your home, it’s time to call the professionals who will perform top-rated pest control wasp nest removal. Rex Pest Control specialises in pest extermination including pest control wasp removal, so feel free to contact us the minute you spot wasps in your home.
1. Wasp venom contains a pheromone that causes other wasps to become more aggressive. Try not to swat one near its nest or other wasps.
2. The sting of a wasp should wear off within 24 hours, but for a small minority of people, the venom in their sting causes anaphylactic shock which can be fatal.
3. An ordinary sting can be treated with deodorant containing aluminium.
4. Wasps live in colonies that form self-contained communities each following a caste order of queens, males and workers.
5. Wasps don't swarm.
6. European Hornets strip the bark from trees, causing damage to trees and shrubs.
7. The only wasps that survive the winter are young fertilized queens. They emerge in the spring to build new nests. Initially, the queen lays up to a dozen eggs and when they hatch into larvae, she feeds them until they become workers. The workers then forage for food, feed the new larvae and defend the nest.
Removing a wasp's nest can be risky for home and property owners. Doing so on your own exposes both you and your family to the risk of being stung by wasps that are trying to protect their nest. If you try to remove a wasp's nest but do not remove the entire nest, other wasps can return and use the remaining parts of the nest or even build a new one. Don’t bring yourself or your family in danger, but contact us immediately when you notice a wasp infestation problem. At Rex Pest Control, we pride ourselves on our top-class wasp pest control Sydney wide.
We locate, target and eradicate bee and wasp infestations around your property. Licensed technicians can only use safe, ecologically acceptable products, which we employ to treat bee and/or wasp nests directly. We show up there on schedule, and we clean up your house completely. You and your family won't be significantly disturbed, and there is no need for you to leave your home.
Our wasp removal specialists are equipped with protective gear and are unlikely to get hurt while doing the extraction. They can remove hives without causing too much distress because they are also knowledgeable about how bees act.
When it comes to wasp pest control prices can vary from area to area, city to city. With Rex Pest Control, you’re guaranteed to get the best value for the money you pay. We will make sure to provide you with the most effective wasp pest control treatments. Wasps can be the worst and most annoying problem that we won’t let last for long in your residential or commercial property.
We specialise in residential and commercial pest control. Get your quote today by contacting our team of experts now.