Get rid of flea problems with the help of a flea pest control specialist. We are certified pest controllers performing flea pest control Sydney wide. Rex Pest Control will protect your home from fleas.
Fleas live by consuming blood or hematophagy from their hosts. Adult fleas grow to about 3 mms long. They lack wings but have strong claws preventing them from being dislodged; mouthparts adapted for piercing skin and sucking blood and hind legs externally well adapted for jumping.
1. Fleas are wingless insects that get onto hosts by jumping.
2. Fleas have been on this planet for approximately 100 million years.
3. There are over 2,000 species and subspecies of fleas (that we know of).
4. In almost all species of fleas, the females are larger than the males.
5. The cat flea (Ctenocephalides felis) is responsible for nearly all of the fleas found on both cats and dogs.
6. If you find a flea on your cat or dog, there could be an infestation on your pets and around your home. Adult fleas are only a small percentage of the total population on a given infestation.
7. A female flea lays eggs within 35 to 48 hours of its first blood meal.
8. Flea eggs are usually laid directly on a host, often falling off the host's body and spreading the infestation to the surrounding environment.
9. A female flea can lay about 2,000 eggs over the course of its life but is incapable of laying eggs until after its first blood meal.
10. Your average flea will have a 2 to 3 months lifespan.
Common places which can have flea problems and infestations include carpets and floor areas, under beds, on cupboard floors and under furniture. If you’ve noticed your pets scratching, licking or biting their fur, it’s highly likely you’ll need to book flea pest control services. Rex Pest Control is expert in performing flea pest control Sydney wide, so feel free to contact us as soon as you spot a flea problem. You will be able to spot live fleas on your pet’s coat or in carpets and soft furnishings, just look for small black droppings on your pet or in bedding and carpets. In case you come across that problem, contact us today and book your pest control flea treatment with Rex Pest Control.
When it comes to pest control for fleas prices can vary from area to area, city to city. With Rex Pest Control, you’re guaranteed to get the best value for the money you pay. We will make sure to provide you with the most effective flea treatment because when it comes to pest control Sydney fleas can be the worst and most annoying problem that we won’t let last for long in your residential or commercial property.
Prior to beginning the flea treatment, we conduct a comprehensive check of the area to ensure everything is secure.
Around your property, we employ a range of formulas. We fill the space between your roof and the subfloor with a specific dust. Various parts of your home, such as the hard floor surfaces, carpets, rugs, couches, and beneath furniture, are also treated by us. We also take care of patios and other outdoor spaces.
We prescribe an insect growth regulator, which disrupts the flea life cycle, and utilise the safest pesticides currently on the market. These insect growth regulators are among the safest items on the market and improve the treatment.
Contact us for flea pest control services on 0452 451 954.